Ginger Billy has made this parody of Jason Aldean’s song. Frankly, the parody is closer to the truth, if you ask me. Everything from the drunken fights to the scam artists. The only thing missing was the tavern on every other corner. And, since I’m at it, those trucks are way too nice. The should be rustbuckets where the only thing that works well is the stereo.
Open thread below…
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing