A video of a yet-to-be-identified man threatening members of the Labour party as well as the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has made the rounds on social media.
In the video, the man who partly spoke in Yoruba, said;
‘’ This is Lagos.I am telling you. Labour, if them born you well, come and vote for Labour in Lagos. This is Lagos o. You people said you are not normal. Tribalism kill you there. If them born you people well, come and vote for Labour in Lagos. It is either Sanwo-olu or nobody. You will Labour till death. Come and vote!”
Threatening the Labour party governorship candidate, the man said
‘’Shay na Gbadebo be him name. If them born your mama well, come and be Lagos state governor”.
Watch the trending video below
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing