A video of a yet-to-be-identified man threatening members of the Labour party as well as the party’s governorship candidate in the state, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has made the rounds on social media.
In the video, the man who partly spoke in Yoruba, said;
‘’ This is Lagos.I am telling you. Labour, if them born you well, come and vote for Labour in Lagos. This is Lagos o. You people said you are not normal. Tribalism kill you there. If them born you people well, come and vote for Labour in Lagos. It is either Sanwo-olu or nobody. You will Labour till death. Come and vote!”
Threatening the Labour party governorship candidate, the man said
‘’Shay na Gbadebo be him name. If them born your mama well, come and be Lagos state governor”.
Watch the trending video below
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs