Christina Hall, formerly known as Christina El Moussa and Christina Anstead, is a woman of many talents and achievements. She is a successful real estate investor, a popular television personality, a loving mother, and a resilient survivor. She has starred in several hit shows on HGTV, such as Flip or Flop, Christina on the Coast, and Christina in the Country, where she showcases her passion for design and renovation. She has also faced many challenges and changes in her personal life, such as divorces, health issues, and remarriages. She has always been open and honest about her struggles and triumphs, inspiring many people with her courage and optimism. In this article, we will take a closer look at the life and career of Christina Hall, one of the most influential women in the real estate and entertainment industry.
|Full name||Christina Meursinge Haack|
|Date of birth||July 9, 1983|
|Place of birth||California, USA|
|Education||San Diego State University|
|Occupations||Real estate investor, television personality|
|Television shows||Flip or Flop, Christina on the Coast, Christina in the Country|
|Author||The Wellness Remodel: A Guide to Rebooting How You Eat, Move, and Feed Your Soul|
|Net worth||$6 million as of 2023|
|First husband||Tarek El Moussa (m. 2009; div. 2018)|
|Second husband||Ant Anstead (m. 2018; div. 2021)|
|Third husband||Joshua Hall (m. 2022)|
|Children||Taylor Reese El Moussa (b. 2010), Brayden James El Moussa (b. 2015), Hudson London Anstead (b. 2019)|
|Parents||Paul Haack, Laurie Haack|
|First investment property||Santa Ana, California for $115,000 in 2010|
|First HGTV show||Flip or Flop in 2013|
|First spin-off show||Christina on the Coast|
|Second spin-off show||Christina in the Country|
Christina Meursinge Haack was born on the 9th of July 1983, in Orange County, California. Born and raised in southern California, she attended the local school in California. After graduating from college, Christina started taking baby steps in the real estate industry. Even though she has not shared any facts about her early life, we do know that Christina has a little sister, Carly Haack. Carly is currently studying Marine Biology and lives in Australia.
Christina started her professional career as a real estate agent in Southern California, where she met her first husband and business partner, Tarek El Moussa, in 2005. Together, they founded The El Moussa Group, a real estate agency that specialized in flipping houses.
In 2011, they made an audition tape for HGTV, showcasing their skills and experience in renovating properties. They were soon offered a show on the network, called Flip or Flop, which premiered in 2013. The show became a hit, attracting millions of viewers and making them one of the most popular couples on HGTV. They also expanded their real estate business to other states, such as Arizona and Nevada.
However, their personal and professional relationship suffered a setback in 2016, when they announced their separation after a domestic incident. Even after divorce in 2018, they continued to co-host Flip or Flop for the sake of their children and their fans. Christina also launched her own spin-off show on HGTV, called Christina on the Coast, in 2019. The show follows her as she renovates her own home and helps other clients with their design needs. Christina also started a new show on HGTV, called Christina in the Country, in 2023.
Christina has an estimated net worth of $6 million. She earns her income from her television shows on HGTV, such as Flip or Flop, Christina on the Coast, and Christina in the Country, as well as from her real estate agency.
A failed marriage
Christina was married to Tarek El Moussa from 2009 to 2018. They met in 2005 as real estate agents and started dating in 2006. They got married on Coronado Island, California, on April 17, 2009. They have two children together: Taylor Reese, born on September 22, 2010, and Brayden James, born on August 20, 2015.
They rose to fame as the hosts of the HGTV show Flip or Flop. However, their marriage faced several challenges, such as Tarek’s thyroid and testicular cancer diagnosis, Christina’s miscarriage and IVF treatments, and the pressures of working together. They announced their separation in December 2016, after a domestic incident involving a gun at their home in May 2016. They finalized their divorce on January 22, 2018.
Christina remarried twice after her divorce from Tarek El Moussa. She married Ant Anstead, a British TV presenter and car builder, in December 2018 and had a son with him, Hudson London, 0n September 6, 2019. However, they separated in September 2020 and divorced in June 2021. She then married Joshua Hall in 2022 after getting engaged in September 2021. She also changed her last name to Haack in January 2021 and then to Hall in 2022.
Tarek El Moussa also remarried after his divorce from Christina. He married Heather Rae Young in October 2021 after getting engaged on July 5, 2020.
Christina and Tarek El Moussa have maintained a cordial relationship as co-parents of their two children. They also respect each other’s personal lives and do not discuss their new partners with each other. Christina has said that she is happy for Tarek El Moussa and wishes him nothing but the best.
Controversies and Rumors
Christina has been involved in some controversies and rumors over the years. They are:
- Her feud with Joanna Gaines: In 2018, a tabloid magazine claimed that Christina and Joanna, another HGTV star, were at war with each other over their respective shows and networks. Christina denied the rumor and posted a message on Instagram, saying that she had nothing but respect for Joanna and that she was a huge supporter of female entrepreneurs.
- Her fight with Heather Rae El Moussa: In 2022, Christina and Heather, the wife of her ex-husband Tarek El Moussa, had a public altercation at a children’s soccer game. The incident was captured by paparazzi and reported by various media outlets. Christina and Heather later issued a joint statement, saying that they had resolved their personal matter and that they were focused on co-parenting as a team. They also shared a photo of themselves with their husbands and Christina’s daughter Taylor at her school’s open house, showing that they had made up.
- Her divorce from Tarek El Moussa: In 2016, Christina and Tarek announced their separation after seven years of marriage and two children. The main reason for their divorce was reportedly his infertility caused by the radiation treatment for thyroid and testicular cancer.
Christina has been facing some health issues recently. The facts about her health condition are:
- In December 2022, she revealed that she had been diagnosed with mercury and lead poisoning, which she believes was caused by renovating old houses for her show Flip or Flop. She also said that she had a small intestine bacteria overgrowth and that she was considering removing her breast implants, which she suspected could be affecting her health.
- In February 2023, she updated her fans that she had undergone a “brutal” parasite and heavy metal cleanse to detoxify her body.
|Height||5 ft 9 in / 175 cm|
|Body type||Slim and fit|
|Smile||Bright and wide|
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife