- Yul urged men not to feel intimidated by a woman’s success.
- According to him, if a man falls in love with a rich woman, his success should not prevent him from expressing his feelings to her.
Controversial actor Yul Edochie has showered some words of wisdom on his gender.
Taking to his Instagram page, the father-of-five warned not to feel intimidated by a woman’s success.
According to him, if a man falls in love with a rich woman, his success should not prevent him from expressing his feelings to her.
He noted that not all women are after the money but are more interested in the quality of the man, his reasoning, his behavior and his appearance.
Yul reiterated that they should make their feelings known and keep their confidence high because it’s not all about the money.
“If she’s rich and you, shishi no dey on your side but you love her, tell her you love her.
If you want to go out with her, tell her.
Not all women are after money. Some women are moved by the quality of the man, his reasoning, his behavior, his appearance.
Tell him how you feel. She will say yes or no. She’s not going to kill you. Whether you are rich or poor, as a human being, keep your confidence level high. Even your confidence can make her like you. Money isn’t everything.”
He added: “Money is good. Very well actually. But the money is not
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree