In an interview with Yahoo!, Bill Hader explained the reasoning behind Barry’s podcast of choice and the various other talents that appeared on it. “It’s just that he’s actually looking for things that are okay, murder is a sin, and he has to go down the wormhole to find this ex-hockey player who is sort of a pastor,” explained Hader. He then confirmed the unmistakable voice that brings Anglo to life. “That’s Bill Burr by the way, that’s Pastor Nick.”
For the rest, Hader enlisted “Saturday Night Live” alumni and key members who had also helped bring “Barry” to life. Hader revealed, “The first pastor is our songwriter Dave Wingo, then the second pastor is James Austin Johnson of ‘Saturday Night Live,’ and they all did an amazing job.” Wingo has been composing the music for the show since the premiere, and although he’s not an actor by trade, he also appeared in Robert Pattinson’s film “Damsel.” Johnson is more recognizable — he’s known for his impressions of Donald Trump and Joe Biden on “SNL.” You can see if there are any more surprise appearances when “Barry” returns next week.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree