- Kiekie said that since whatever she does might not make people like her, she might as well not bother trying.
Sketch director and actress, Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori aka Kiekie, while talking about her relationship with people, said that she does not try to be nice to everyone.
Kiekie, who recently became a mother of one, said whatever she does might not make people like her, she might as well not bother to try.
Speaking during an interview on the Tea with Tay podcast, she said:
“I don’t think things should be entrusted to me. I believe in owning it. I believe that I am enough. I don’t try to be unnecessarily nice or friendly to people. This is a reality that many people are not really open to. No one likes everyone or everything. There are foods that we don’t like. So why should everyone love one?
“I told myself that if I was not given a platform, I would create one myself. From then on, I had started posting fashion content and had 20,000 followers on Instagram.
Kiekie also noted that she was very mischievous as a child. She said:
“I am the last child. Being the last child comes with a lot of mischief. I was very mischievous as a child. And that made me get away with a lot of things. I attended an all-girls school and stayed at the hostel. Since I was very young, my parents knew that I was going to be a child of wonders. At no time did they try to arrest me.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth