• Hallie Gnatovich is an American actress and the wife of TV presenter and producer Josh Gates.
• She graduated from Oberlin College with a BA degree in Theater in 2004 and earned a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy/Counselling from Alliant International University in 2010.
• She founded her own counseling company, Hallie G Therapy, and has held positions in several other companies.
• Her net worth is estimated at $1.3 million as of early 2018.
• She is married to Josh Gates and has two children.
Known for movies
Who is Hallie Gnatovich?
Hallie Gnatovich is an American actress, but also has her own counseling firm, Hallie G Therapy, although she is probably best known to the world as the wife of TV presenter and producer Josh Gates.
Here you go, @646guy. 🙂 “@joshuagates: “Help me Obi Wagyu Kobe. You’re my only hope.” #HamburgerEarmuffs pic.twitter.com/V955zDzOhH”
— Hallie G Therapy (@AGirlWhoListens) December 16, 2013
Hallie Gnatovich Background and Education
Hallie was born in 1981 but there is no further information about her early life. She graduated with a BA degree in Theater from Oberlin College in 2004, but in 2008 enrolled at Alliant International University to study for a Masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy/Counselling, which she earned in 2010, and then earned a certificate in mindfulness, obtaining her license in 2012.
Hallie launched her acting career in 2007, with the role of Marnie in the award-winning short comedy film “Archer House”, starring Riley Rose Crichlow, Tawny Bell and Troian Bellisario, written and directed by Dina Gachman – her directing debut. After that, Hallie joined Josh in the popular reality TV series “Destination Truth” in search of paranormal across the globe, and served as a researcher until the series end in 2012. During this time Hallie became interested in starting a new career, and founded her own counseling company, Hallie G Therapy.
Rise to Fame
Gradually, her company has grown in size and worth, while she has also held positions in several other companies, including Jeneese Center where she was one of the therapists, and the Jewish Family Center. Furthermore, she is also a consultant at MedAvante-ProPhase, a position she has held since 2008.
Hallie Gnatovich Net Worth and Assets
With her career on the rise and her internet presence budding in the past few years, Hallie’s net worth has increased and as of early 2018, is estimated at $1.3 million.
Heavy Twitter User
Since starting her own company, Hallie has used one of the most popular social networks, Twitter, to get in touch with her fans, clients and others interested in her work. Some of her posts are directly connected to her work, such as:
New chalk art: pic.twitter.com/mMrn68vyhT
— Hallie G Therapy (@AGirlWhoListens) March 6, 2017
Is Hallie Gnatovich a married lady or still single?
Since 2014, Hallie has been married to John Gates; the couple worked together on “Destination Truth”, and after years of dating, the two exchanged their wedding vows. In 2016, she had their son, while she is expecting a girl in February 2018.
|Destination Truth||2008-2012||TV Series researcher – 8 episodes|
Source: IMDb, Wikipedia
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing