Not to be confused with HBO’s limited series “Mare of Easttown,” the Paramount+ series “Mayor of Kingstown” — created by “Yellowstone” honcho Taylor Sheridan — stars MCU stalwart Jeremy Renner as a man trying to keep things stable in a dangerous town. Renner plays Mike McClusky, the makeshift “mayor” of (you guessed it) Kingstown, a place marked by mass incarceration that sees constant strife between those who claim to be on the side of justice and the people they’ve imprisoned. So how does Emma Laird factor into the series?
Laird plays Iris, who works alongside the Russian crime boss Milo Sunter (“Game of Thrones” and “The Wire” star Aidan Gillen), despite the fact that he’s spending life in prison. Iris, working on the outside, arrives in Kingstown and is ordered to get close to Mike on Milo’s orders, and ends up becoming an intrinsic part of the town itself. Laird has appeared in both seasons and all 20 episodes of “Mayor of Kingstown” to date, and since a third season is officially on the way, fans of the series will have to wait and see what happens to Iris and everybody else in Kingstown when that eventually arrives.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife