While there were some “Critical Role” fans who argued that Vax’ildan (Liam O’Brien) might be the most capable and, therefore, powerful member of Vox Machina, most of the aforementioned Reddit thread’s commenters seemed to agree that Scanlan, Pike, and Keyleth are the worthiest characters for that title. That may come as a surprise to some “Critical Role” viewers, especially those who have seen the high amounts of damage that characters like Percy (Taliesin Jaffe) and Grog (Travis Willingham) are capable of dealing in single turns.
However, Pike, Scanlan, and Keyleth’s spell-casting abilities are too powerful for any of Vox Machina’s melee fighters to really stand a chance against them. Pike, for her part, has a Level 20 ability that lets her automatically succeed at Divine Intervention, which allows her to literally call on the aid of her chosen deity. Scanlan, meanwhile, has access at Level 20 to the Wish spell, which gives him the chance to access the kind of powerful incantations — like Power Word Kill — that could, theoretically, incapacitate even his most powerful allies.
That said, “Critical Role” fans agree that the circumstances would still need to be very specific for either Pike or Scanlan to outlast and take down Keyleth. “[Divine Intervention] is often played by [Dungeon Masters] as being a powerful almost Wish-lite thing but it’s really just a big damage chunk. Certainly not enough to one-hit KO Keyleth,” noted u/vincent118, while another fan commented, “At Level 20[,] Keyleth (on paper at least) is probably the most powerful. With unlimited uses of Wild Shape, she can simply switch between 2 of her tankiest forms as a bonus action each turn to basically negate a little over 100 damage per round.”
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing