Even though Matt Boner has been known to keep his private life away from the media, he took it to the next level with his marriage. Matt Boner had been married to Simon Halls for over three years before revealing the news to his fans. But regardless of when the news broke out, it is safe to say that Matt Boner and Simon Halls share an amazing relationship. While Matt works as an actor, Simon works as a publicist and is the owner of one of the largest PR firms which lists a large number of A-list actors amongst its clientele. In this article, we will take a closer look at the Wiki bio of Simon Halls.
Simon Halls is a Canadian-American publicist and actor who is best known as the husband of Matt Bomer, a famous American actor and producer.
Simon Halls was born on the 12th of January 1964 in Toronto, Canada. Born and raised in Toronto, Canada, little is known about Halls’s childhood. He shares his husband’s love for privacy and is not too keen on allowing media into his life. As a young kid, Halls enrolled at the Crescent School, in Toronto, Canada. After graduating high school, Halls set off toward the University of Southern California.
Following his graduation, Halls decided to move to Russia for two years. During his time there, he started working as the Public Relations manager for the first-ever McDonald’s in the country. After two years, Halls called time on his career at McDonald’s and returned to the States. Upon his return, Halls started working at BWR Public Relations. During his time at BWR, Halls managed prominent celebrities including Jude Law, Sarah Jessica Parker, and others.
In 1995, Halls established the Huvane Baum Halls PR agency alongside a few of his partners. The company did well during the first few years but sold it in 2001 and it merged with PMK. In 2010, Halls established Slate PR with a few of his partners and started managing PR campaigns for Law, Neil Patrick Harris, and directors Bryan Singer, Ridley Scott, Ang Lee, and Ryan Murphy.
While Halls is one of the hottest names in PR, he doesn’t manage his husband. Matt Bomer is represented by Viewpoint. Talking to The Hollywood Reporter in 2015, Bomer revealed that the separation was like “church and state”.
“Like any partner in any relationship, I seek counsel, but I have my own publicist. We have three kids under age 10, so we don’t have time to talk about [work]. We’re more concerned with making sure lunches are made and everyone gets to school on time. I married up. He’s an intelligent and kind soul.”
Although Halls is not known for his acting prowess, he has been involved in a handful of projects in an acting capacity. He was an additional crew member on the movie “Entropy” (1999) and the television series “Stars in the House” (2020). He is also credited for the 2018 movie Papi Chulo starring his spouse Matt Bomer.
Simon Halls has a net worth of $10 Million. His net worth comes from his successful career as a co-founder and partner of SLATE PR, a leading entertainment PR agency.
Matt Bomer and Simon Halls tied the knot in a private ceremony in 2011. Even though the pair had been married for three years, Bomer did not reveal the news until 2014. In February of 2012, Bomer acknowledged his sexuality while accepting a Desert AIDS Project humanitarian award. While he did thank Simon and their three sons, nobody thought that the pair had tied the knot. In 2014, Matt revealed that the pair had been married for over three years. Talking about his wedding Matt revealed,
“It was very chill. Very small — only our nearest and dearest. There’s a security, a validity of knowing that it’s legal. It’s hard to put into words. It’s just a feeling, I guess — something about saying vows in front the people around you who love and support you. I think it was good for our family.”
The pair are proud parents to three kids, Kit, Walker, and Henry. All three were born via surrogates, and Halls revealed that they were very committed to their children.
“People who are having babies this way, we’ve jumped through I can’t tell you how many hoops, so it’s not just like, ‘It’ll be fun to be a parent. We are very committed.”
Relationship with Matt through the years:
Simon Halls and Matt Bomer have been married since 2011. Their marriage relationship through the years has been marked by love, support, and privacy. Some of the highlights of their relationship are:
- They met in 2008 when Simon was hired as Matt’s publicist. They had an instant connection and started dating shortly after.
- They wed in a private ceremony with just their “nearest and dearest” in attendance in 2011. However, they didn’t reveal their union publicly until 2014, when Matt shared the news in an issue of Details.
- They share three sons together: Kit, born in 2005, and twins Henry and Walker, born in 2008.
- They have supported each other through various challenges and milestones, such as Matt’s coming out as gay in 2012, his Golden Globe win for The Normal Heart in 2015, Simon’s breast cancer diagnosis and recovery in 2020, and their joint audio memoir Stronger Together in 2021.
- They have also celebrated their love and achievements with each other, such as their 10th wedding anniversary in 2021, their appearances at various events and shows, and their romantic vacations.
- They have drawn inspiration from Matt’s grandparents’ relationship, who celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary. Matt said, ” [My grandparents] just celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary, so I always look to them and I see how every day they express their love for each other and I try to follow. They’ve set a pretty good model for me to follow.”
Physical Traits and Style:
Simon Halls has a slim body type and tall stature of 6 feet 1 inch or 185 cm. Furthermore, he has a fair complexion, brown eyes, and black hair. Delving into his styling sense which can be described as simple and elegant. He usually wears classic and formal outfits, such as suits, shirts, ties, and coats. He prefers neutral and dark colors, such as black, gray, navy, and white. He accessorizes his look with glasses, watches, and shoes. He also keeps his hair short and neat. He occasionally wears casual clothes, such as jeans, t-shirts, and jackets. He matches his style with his husband Matt Bomer, who also has a sophisticated and refined fashion sense.
Public Appeareances with Matt Bomer:
Simon and Matt Bomer are used to public events and have made many public appearances together at various events and shows. Some of their public appearances are:
- The 72nd Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 10, 2018, in New York City. They posed backstage with their son Kit Halls, who accompanied them to the event.
- The opening night 50th-year celebration after party for the classic play revival of “The Boys In The Band” on May 31, 2018, in New York City. They celebrated Matt’s Broadway debut with his co-stars and friends.
- The 2017 CFDA Fashion Awards at Hammerstein Ballroom on June 5, 2017, in New York City. They looked dapper in matching black suits and white shirts.
- The premiere of Amazon’s “The Last Tycoon” at the Harmony Gold Theatre on July 27, 2017, in Los Angeles, California. They supported Matt’s starring role in the series based on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel.
- The 2016 GLSEN Respect Awards at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel on October 21, 2016, in Beverly Hills, California. They were honored with the Inspiration Award for their advocacy and support for LGBTQ youth.
A quick write on Matt Bomer:
Matt Bomer is an American actor, producer, and director, born on October 11, 1977, in Webster Groves, Missouri, USA.
Bomer began his career as an actor in the theater and later moved to television and film. He gained recognition for his role as Bryce Larkin in the television series “Chuck” (2007-2009), and later for his role as Neal Caffrey in the television series “White Collar” (2009-2014).
He has also appeared in several films, including “In Time” (2011), “Magic Mike” (2012), “The Normal Heart” (2014), and “The Magnificent Seven” (2016).
Bomer has received critical acclaim for his work, including a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Television Film for his role in “The Normal Heart”. He has also been nominated for several other awards, including Emmy and Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
In addition to his acting career, Bomer has also worked as a producer and director. He produced episodes of television series like “White Collar” and directed an episode of “American Horror Story.”
Simon Halls Wiki/Bio Facts:
|Birth Name||Simon Halls|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1964|
|Age||59 years old|
|Place of Birth||Toronto, Canada|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|High School||Crescent School|
|College||University of Southern California|
|Net worth||$10 Million (estimated)|
|Spouse/Partner||Matt Bomer (m.2011-present)|
|Children||Henry Halls, Kit Halls, Walker Halls|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)|
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree