Jeffrey David Salazar Wiki – Jeffrey David Salazar Biography
A Sonic employee, Jeffrey David Salazar, made headlines after he was arrested at a drive-in restaurant in New Mexico for giving a customer a hot dog with a bag of cocaine. Sonic’s employee had lost his bag, which was later found in the hot dog.
The 54-year-old employee was taken into custody and taken in for questioning by the narcotics department on charges of possession of a controlled substance. According to the police, the incident was not intentional, as the substance was accidentally placed in the food.
In addition, the police also confirmed that the substance was cocaine based on a field test conducted by the authorities. The officials also stated in their reports that the woman bit into her food to find a powder-like substance in a bag and immediately reported the same to Sonic’s store and the police.
Sonic’s employee has admitted to buying the cocaine. At the same time, the police confirmed that Salazar claimed that he bought the substance from someone in the parking lot of the restaurant, for which investigations are currently underway.
The customer doesn’t feel like he ingested any of the cocaine after a Sonic employee gave him a “cocaine hot dog”
According to the incident report, the woman who experienced the incident does not believe she ingested any of the substance into her mouth. The incident occurred at the Sonic Drive-In in Espanola on Tuesday when the customer ordered a ‘Coney’ hot dog, which is topped with warm chili and melted cheddar cheese. The woman’s identity was not released in the report.
The arrest warrant affidavit also states that on the same day as the incident, video surveillance captured Salazar engaging in what appeared to be a one-on-one transaction with an employee.
Furthermore, according to the police report, surveillance footage also showed Salazar preparing the customer’s order until he became agitated, presumably realizing something might be missing.
Read Also: John Regala Cause of Death: Wiki, Biography, Age, Tributes pour in as Filipino actor
While Sonic’s employee has been arrested, the woman has yet to make any claims as her lawyer, Merit Bennet of Bennett Law Group, stated that the same would be filed once the reports are verified.
“How am I supposed to trust someone who works in a restaurant”: Social media users react to the incident
The recent incident in which a customer discovered an unexpected substance in his food at a popular restaurant, Sonic, has sparked strong reactions on social media. After news of the incident spread, social media users wasted no time in voicing their concerns and questioning the reliability of the restaurant’s employees.
The incident has sparked a heated debate about food safety and the integrity of those who work in the food service industry. Here is how social media users reacted to the news after Daily Loud posted about it on their Twitter account:
At this time, neither Sonic nor Sonic’s employees have responded to the news, and authorities have also stated that they would be in a position to speak further on the matter once they are done with their investigations.
Note: We strive to generate original and high-quality articles. Content posted on Wikibious.com may not be republished, copied, or redistributed, in whole or in part, without acknowledgment or permission. This article is for educational purposes only and the information mentioned here may not be 100% correct. We are collecting information from our sources, if you have any problem with the item, you can tell us. Follow us on Facebook.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife