Ashton Meem is an American-based advertising operations assistant who is best known for being the former celebrity spouse of the prominent football quarterback Russell Wilson. They exchanged wedding vows in January 2012, but for some reason, they called it quits in April 2014, for which Ashton grabbed fame and stayed in the media limelight for around six years – they both agreed not to disclose the reason for the separation to the public.
Russell moved on and married the popular R&B singer – Ciara.
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Occupation||Advertising Operations Assistant|
|Source of Wealth||Career as an advertising operations assistant|
Below we will provide some deeper insight into Ashton Meem’s net worth, love, and professional life.
Ashton Meem Went To The Famous Institute -St. Catherine’s High School
Ashton was born on September 6, 1987, in Richmond, Virginia, United States of America, to Molly and Lang Meem. She enrolled at St. Catherine’s High School for her formal education, and after that, she attended the University of Georgia and North Carolina State University. Later, when she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications, she decided to intern in media marketing.
|Birth name||Ashton Meem|
|Known as||Ashton Meem|
|Date of birth||September 6, 1987|
|Birthplace||Richmond, Virginia, the United States of America|
|Famous As||Former celebrity spouse|
Afterward, She Worked As A Consultant At American Family Insurance
After graduating, Ashton Meem worked at American Family Insurance as a consultant to gain experience. She hasn’t shared much information regarding her work life, but it is said that she currently works as an Advertising Operations Assistant.
She Met Russell For The First Time In Her High School
Russell Wilson met Ashton for the first time in their High School. Ashton was a year older than Wilson, but they would date all throughout college before making the commitment official. In fact, Ashton would transfer from the University of Georgia to NC State just to be closer to Wilson.
The Love Birds Later Studied Together At The Same Building
After they officially started dating, Meem and Wilson went to the same university – North Carolina State University. They exchanged wedding vows on January 14, 2012, at The Country Club of Virginia. Their marriage lasted for a few years, and in April 2014, they decided to part ways. Rumors would abound that Ashton cheated on Russell with one of his teammates but these were unfounded.
She Now Makes $4 Million As An Independent Woman.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.Com, Ashton Meem’s net worth is $4 million. This is partly due to her gigantic divorce settlement with Russell and her earnings as an advertising operations assistant. Her spendings are not available on the internet, but it seems that this former celebrity spouse lives a lavish life with her earnings in the US.
6 Interesting Facts To Know About Ashton Meem
1. Ashton Meem and Russell Wilson met at St Catherine High School in Richmond, Virginia
2. She transferred to North Carolina State University to study with Russell so that they could spend more time together.
3. After divorcing, she, alongside her former husband, decided to keep the reason behind their separation undisclosed.
4. She now likes to keep her love life away from the media limelight.
5. She once worked at American Family Insurance as a consultant.
6. She is a devout dog lover with a substantial part of her Instagram feed showing pictures of her fur babies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Where is Ashton Meem now?
A: Ashton Meem is currently living in the United States of America while keeping her personal life behind the curtains.
Q: Who is Ashton Meem married to now?
A: The information about whether Ashton Meem remarried or not is unknown.
Q: How much does Ashton Meem get in the divorce?
A: There aren’t any details about how much Ashton Meem got in the divorce.
Ashton Meem was forced into the media limelight due to her high-profile marriage of 2 years and divorce from one of the highest-paid NFL quarterbacks of all time. She currently prefers to stay away from public attention as her social media accounts haven’t been updated for years. She does not appear to have remarried.
Comments, suggestions, or complaints? Leave them below
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth