Peter Doocy and Hillary Vaughn tied the knot in April 2021. Peter’s father, host Steve Doocy of Fox News, announced the happy news during a segment on “Fox and Friends.” The wedding ceremony took place at the stunning Montage Palmetto Bluff luxury resort in South Carolina. Because of COVID-19 concerns, the guest list was limited to less than 20 people. “The weather was perfect. The food was perfect. It was absolutely perfect,” Steve, who served as the best man, gushed.
The couple was originally set to marry in January but postponed the ceremony until April. The newlyweds took to their respective Instagram accounts to share stunning photos from their big day. Both wedding posts had a touch of humor to them — another sign of just how in sync the couple is. “She said ‘I DOocy!’” was how Peter captioned the adorable photo of him and his new wife.
In the picture, they are both draped beneath the bride’s sheer wedding veil, and Peter is receiving a boop on the nose from a smiling Vaughn. For Vaughn’s wedding post, she shared a selection of photos of the newlyweds cutting into their lovely four-tier wedding cake. “Life with you takes the cake!” she teased. Fox viewers, naturally, also got a firsthand look at their big day on the show.
Post source: The List
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife