American Instagram star and actress Olivia TuTram Mai is famous as the mother of Jeannie Mai who is an American television host and stylist.
What is the Nationality of Olivia TuTram Mai?
Olivia TuTram Mai was born on July 12, 1959, in Vietnam in the United States of America. Currently, she is 63 years old. By birth her zodiac sign is Cancer. Oliva holds American nationality and is of Chinese-Vietnamese ethnic background.
Till now she has not disclosed the name of her mother, father, and siblings. It seems that she has completed her education at a good university with good grades.
Who is Olivia TuTram Mai Married to?
Talking about relationship status of Olivia TuTram Mai is a happily married woman. She got married to her long-term boyfriend James Mai.
From their relationship, Oliva and James were blessed with two sons and one daughter. Daniel Mai and Dennis Mai is the name of their two sons. Jeannie Mai is the name of their beautiful daughter. As of now, The couple is living a happy life together.
Similarly seeing the relationship of her daughter Jeannie Mai is currently engaged with Jeezy. The rapper asked for the engagement with Mai on the 27th of March 2020 which literally surprised her.
After that, the couple planned to make the trip to Vietnam in April. At that time Jazzy was planning to purpose to her on the trip. But due to COVID-19, the plan failed. When they were unable to make a trip to Vietnam, the rapper brought Vietnam to them through Vietnamese food and decoration.
Currently, the couple is enjoying each other’s company. But previously Jeannie was married to Freddy Harteis. Their marriage ceremony was held in August 2007. But their relationship did not remain the same as before.
They are apart on their way to divorce after 10 years of married life. The reason for the divorce was their difference in view regarding children. Jeannie does not want to have any children whereas Harteis wanted to be a father.
What is the Net Worth of Olivia TuTram Mai?
Olivia TuTram Mai has earned a handsome sum of money from the entertainment industry. As per some sources, her net worth is approx $1 Million. The main source of her income is her successful career as an Instagram star.
Similarly, her daughter Jeannie Mai has earned a hefty sum of income from her successful professional career. According to the celebrity net worth, she has an estimated net worth of more than $4 Million.
The main source of her income is her career as an American makeup artist, actress, fashion expert, and TV personality. As of now, Jeannie Mai is living a happy and lavish life from the income she earns.
What Job Does Olivia TuTram Mai do?
- Olivia TuTram Mai began her career as a co-host of the Asian-American magazine-style show Stir, on the International Channel.
- After that Oliva is hired by the San Franciso-based California Music Channel to host her own music countdown.
- Similarly, she has also joined the WB’S The Dailey Mixx as an entertainment reporter and producer.
- Later in the year 2005, she landed her first primetime hosting role on Character Fantasy on the United States Network where she inspired guests each week to live their fantasies.
FAQs of Olivia TuTram Mai
Who is Olivia TuTram Mai?
Olivia is a host, anchor, and tv personality by profession. She began her career as a co-host of the Asian-American magazine-style show Stir, on the International Channel.
Did Olivia TuTram Mai host any international shows?
Yes, she has hosted an International show. She landed her first primetime hosting role on Character Fantasy on the United States Network where she inspired guests each week to live their fantasies in 2005.
How rich is Olivia TuTram Mai?
She has a net worth pf $1 million. This is the outcome of er career as a national and International show and news anchor.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’