Although he never saw rise in rank and perpetually remained a low-level ensign, Harry Kim – played by Garrett Wang – often played a crucial role in defeating many of the enemies the crew would face in the quadrant. Delta. When “Star Trek: Voyager” left the airwaves, however, Wang rebounded, his biggest role being arguably in the miniseries “Into the West,” produced by Steven Spielberg in 2005. He continued in his role. Kim by appearing at numerous fan conventions, where he found a whole new calling.
Beginning in 2010, Kim embarked on a career as an event moderator, serving as emcee at that year’s FedCon (a sci-fi convention held in Germany). Later, he served as the Trek track director at the famous Dragon Con event, held annually in Atlanta, Georgia. During her new career, Wang held moderator duties and hosted panels and events at major pop culture conventions in Montreal, Edmonton, Phoenix and Denver. According to Wang, his biggest role as a moderator came at the Calgary Comic and Entertainment Expo in 2012, where he interviewed the legendary Stan Lee.
In 2020, Wang teamed up with co-star Robert Duncan McNeill to launch “The Delta Flyers,” a podcast that discusses classic “Star Trek: Voyager” episodes.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth