Wes Chatham Biography
Wes Chatham is an American actor best known for his roles in Valley of Elah, W., The Help, and The Philly Kid. He also played Castor in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Parts 1 and 2. Since 2015, he has played Amos Burton in Amazon Prime Video’s The Expanse.
Wes Chatham Age
Wes Chatham was born on October 11th, 1978, in Atlanta Georgia, United States. He is 44 years old.
Wes Chatham Height
Wes stands at an average stature of 5 feet 11 inches/1.8 m tall.
Wes Chatham Education
We enrolled at the Give Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia, a second-chance school for disturbed adolescents with small courses. He was expelled from his former school because of his rebellious and restless behavior. He then joined the United States Navy, where he spent nearly four years as an aviation firefighter on the flight deck of the USS Essex, specializing in crash and salvage.
While attending lessons at the Give Center, an Atlanta-based professional theatrical group began a mentoring partnership with the school. She was the student chosen to create a play that was eventually performed by his classmates, which sparked his passion for performing.
Wes Chatham Family
Wes was born on October 11, 1978, as John Wesley Chatham in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America. When Wes was just two years old, his parents split for undisclosed reasons. Wes, along with his brother and sister, spent the majority of his childhood with his mother. The public is unaware of his parents’ identities or any information about his siblings, but the information is being reviewed.
Wes Chatham Wife
In 2012, Wes married Jennifer Brown, a sports broadcaster and television host. He proposed to Jenn by taking her to her favorite band’s concert and asking her to marry him while the band was singing her favorite song. Jenniffer was so taken aback and in love that she consented. They have two boys, John Nash, born in 2014, and Rhett Jameson, born two years later. The family now resIdes in Los Angeles.
Wes Chatham Children
Wes and his wife have two kids, John Nash, born in 2014, and Rhett Jameson, born two years later.
Wes Chatham’s Net Worth
Wes has an approximate net worth ranging between $1 Million to $5 Million.
Wes Chatham Career
Chatham’s break into acting occurred just three months before the end of his voyage when Denzel Washington chose his ship to film Antwone Fisher. Chatham was chosen by casting director Robi Reed while looking for authentic-looking military members for the film. This was Chatham’s first filmmaking experience, and it inspired him to pursue his lifelong ambition of becoming an actor. Following Antwone Fisher, Reed persuaded Chatham to relocate to Hollywood, where he was soon cast in his first series regular role on Showtime’s Barbershop.
Wes Chatham Movies and TV Shows
- 2014 The Town That Dreaded Sundown as Danny
- 2013 Baby Bleed as Daddy
- 2012 The Philly Kid as Dillon
- 2011 Husk as Brian
- 2011 The Help as Carlton Phelan
- 2008 W. as Fraternity Enforcer
- 2003 The Fighting Temptations as Cashier
- 2020 Tenet as Sammy
- 2015 Broken Horses as Ace
- 2014 This Thing with Sarah as Ethan
- 2017 The Night Shift as Clark
- 2015–present The Expanse as Amos Burton
- 2014–17 Hand of God as Shane Caldwell
- 2012 Political Animals as Gunner Cox
- 2012 The Mentalist as Vince
- 2005–06 Barbershop as Isaac
- 2005 Sleeper Cell as Frat Boy
Genevieve O’Reilly Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth Movies and Tv Shows
Temuera Morrison Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth Movies and Tv Shows
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’