According to information from UTV, Wendy Shay, one of Ghana’s most popular female artists, was engaged in a horrifying accident on the Kwabenya road.
Wendy Shay was allegedly travelling on the Kwabenya road when a tipper truck lost control and attempted to crash into her.
The tipper truck struck Wendy Shay’s Wrangler as she attempted to avoid it, seriously injuring her.
Despite being unharmed, Wendy Shay climbed out of the car and complained of having a terrible headache, according to the eyewitness.
Currently, her crew is on the accident scene attempting to safeguard some of her possessions that were in the car with her.
No fatalities have been recorded to date, and it is unknown how Wendy Shay and the tipper truck driver are now doing.
More details from Wendy Shay’s management group are still pending. The musician from Rough Town Records would be engaged in an accident for the second time.
Ghana lost Ebony Reigns to the icy hands of death in a car accident on February 8th, 2013, five years ago.
The Ghanaian singer was traveling back to Accra from Sunyani when she was involved in a horrific automobile accident that also killed her friend Franky Kuri and a military commander named Atsu Vondee.
Prior to her passing, she released her debut album, “Bonyfied,” on RuffTown Records.
View the video here:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing