A whistleblower from legal staffing firm Major, Lindsey & Africa says Jane Sullivan Roberts, wife of US Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, received $10.3 million from commissions over seven years through her work as a corporate headhunter, where she placed attorneys at law firms, including at least one that argued a Supreme Court case after the placement.
Sullivan Roberts received the money between 2007 and 2014, after taking a job with the company two years after her husband was confirmed to the Supreme Court, according to a Friday report by Business Insider.
Whistleblower Kendal Price said in a sworn affidavit in December that he believed "at least some of [Roberts'] Remarkable success as a recruiter came because of her spouse’s position."
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth