The reason why Mohbad, a Nigerian artist born Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba, was hastily buried has now been revealed by the musician’s father.
A few days after Mohbad passed away, social media was flooded with footage of his funeral, leading several netizens to question its veracity.
In a series of interviews, his father, Mr. Joseph Aloba, a preacher, acknowledged that the musician had been buried and that they had to do it extremely early.
The family decided to bury Mohbad soon after his death because, according to the father, he died at a young age and in the Yoruba tradition, someone who passes away at a young age deserves to be buried quickly.
When both of his parents are still living, his corpse shouldn’t be retained, he explained in Yoruba culture. If he had passed away at a later age, we could have thought of storing his body in the mortuary and retrieving it later. That evening, we took him home.
Mohbad’s father explained that the reason he was interred on a yam farm was because that was the only piece of property his son possessed and the only spot he could think of to put him to rest because his son had originally given him permission to erect a church there.
“That piece of land where Mohbad was interred is the only piece of land I know he ever possessed. Since we had already decided to build the church there and that was the only land I knew he owned, he genuinely handed it to me, the man said.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing