Marie Claire Rupio, wife of the late Christian Atsu, has reacted emotionally to the criticism she received online after posting a dance video of herself just four months after her husband’s death.
As you will recall, Claire Rupio posted this video of herself dancing to Davido’s ‘Unavailable’ four days ago – She captioned it: “I was hesitant to post this because I’m just trying to get back to dancing…slowly”
Well, far from it, some netizens have taken it upon themselves to criticize the free-spirited lady for sharing a dance video dancing just 4 months after her husband Atsu died.
Marie Claire Rupio, who appears to have been triggered by the backlash, took to her social media to respond saying she is “dancing to deal with my grief”.
“I’m just writing to say a few things, yes I posted a dance video. Not because I’m happy, but because I need to find a way to deal with my grief.
Claire also noted that Atsu misses her and the children every day and that it was a difficult transition.
“We miss Christian every day and it hasn’t been easy. Especially when you have 3 children, who ask for their dad every day! I’m doing my best.” Christian Atsu wife Claire Rupio said.
Check out a screenshot of the full responses below or visit OccupyGh.net for more related stories.
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing