On Friday, a waterspout made its way onto the shore of Hollywood Beach, prompting a short-lived tornado warning for part of Broward County.
According to National Weather Service (NWS) officials, the waterspout quickly dissipated after landing around 12:45 p.m.
There was little to no damage other than a few beach accessories flying around, and no injuries were reported either.
NWS Miami tweeted that the atmosphere is still favorable for the possibility of more waterspouts today. They also warned that waterspouts can form and dissipate quickly.
The waterspout moved ashore shortly after the tornado warning was issued.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth