Sinakawak Shrine Is inside The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdomof the Hyrule Field region.
On this page, we’ll help you find the location of Sinakawak Shrine, solve the puzzles, and guide you through the “An uplifting device”challenge so you can collect the chest and blessing light.
When you’re ready, our shrine location page can direct you to another nearby shrine to attack.
Sinakawak Shrine Location
Sinakawak Shrine is located in the Hyrule Field area south of the North Hyrule Plain. The coordinates of the Sinakawak Shrine are (-1413, 0757, 0089).
Sinakawak Shrine Puzzle Solution
Sinakawak Shrine teaches you how to use balloons to raise materials to higher altitudes and also how to use balloons to reach higher altitudes.
1. Go down the steps of the shrine to find two balloons on your left and a balloon blocked by a platform on the right.
2. Take a wooden pallet on the left and attach it to the bottom of the balloon on the right using Very practical.
3. Move your balloon creation to the left so that it is not blocked by the platform.
4. Jump on the wooden pallet and attach the candle to your right inside the balloon basket to go up to the upper floor.
5. Raise the balloon to the next floor.
6. Grab the balloon you were rolling on with Ultrahand or combine a torch and a balloon using materials from this tier.
7. Place the ball at the door and release it to press the button above the door.
8. Go to the next room to find a criss-cross path above the ground.
9. Swipe down to find balloons, a ball, and torches on the left side of the room.
10. Attach the ball to the ball basket and place the flashlight with Ultrahand on the ball. If you’re having trouble assembling the ball, you can also add a wooden platform to the bottom of the basket to give you more room to work with.
11. Float the balloon to the top of the room and walk to the right side of the ground floor to find a balloon, a large balloon, and four flamethrowers.
12. Hit one of the flamethrowers to deactivate it, then use Ultrahand to attach it inside the balloon pod.
13. Using Ultrahand, secure the large ball to the bottom of the ball basket.
14. Activate the flamethrower and let the balloon float to the top of the room.
15. Go upstairs to find two pits in the ground with a big hole and a small hole.
16. Take the balloons and place them on their respective holes. If you have trouble grabbing the balloons, climb the intersecting paths and grab them from higher ground.
17. Detach the big ball from the ball and drop it into the big hole to open the door blocking the ball chest. Open the treasure chest to get one opal.
18. Return to the previous room with the balloons.
19. Separate the smaller ball from its balloon to open the final door and interact with the seal to complete the shrine.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree