Months of speculation have passed that “Meatball Ron” DeSantis is finally stepping forward and letting the nation know that, yes, he is running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.
Enter Elon Musk, the crazy far-right multi-billionaire who bought Twitter just so he could troll the left. Crazy, right?
Musk immediately became best friends with the far-right fringe. So of course, Ron DeSantis chose this platform to make his first announcement.
It was an epic failure.
The link failed to kick off for the masses and endless streams in Twitter spacers mocked the event.
I can’t wait to see MAGA and DeSantis tear each other apart.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree