Detectives from the Gastonia Police Department (GPD) continue to investigate the homicide of Tyceria Larell Alexander, 20, of Gastonia, which occurred yesterday afternoon outside of 12th Avenue.
Investigators are asking all business owners and residents in the Union Road and 12th Avenue area who have surveillance systems in place to check their video for any possible evidence that may help detectives identify one or more suspects in this murder.
Just before 4:30 p.m. yesterday (March 21), the Gaston County Emergency Communications Center received a call for a shooting that just happened outside in the 1200 block of Union Road.
Upon arrival, first responders located Alexander lying in the pavement on 12th Avenue near Union Road, suffering from at least one gunshot wound. He was declared deceased at the scene.
Family members say Tyceria Alexander, 20, had left her home less than a mile away when the shooting happened.
This investigation remains active and no suspicious information is available at this time.
Anyone with information regarding Alexander’s murder is asked to call Gaston County Crime Stoppers at 704-861-8000. You may be eligible for a cash reward and callers can remain anonymous.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree