On May 10, 2023 at approximately 10:55 p.m. Cameron PD responded to the 700 block of N. Travis in Cameron, TX following a report of a gunshot victim.
The victim informed the CPD that she had been shot in the back of the neck by the victim’s spouse.
Cameron PD investigated and later requested a search warrant at a residence in the 500 block of E. 7th.
Cameron PD, Milam County SO, Rockdale PD and TX DPS attempted to serve a warrant at the suspect residence.
The suspect opened fire on law enforcement, at which point law enforcement returned fire. The suspect was fatally injured and a Cameron officer was injured.
Officer Cameron was transported by AMR to the nearest emergency room, where the officer succumbed to injuries inflicted by the suspect.
There is no immediate danger to the public at this time.
The Milam County SO has asked the Texas Rangers to investigate this incident.
Names will be withheld until families are notified.
- Nicole Da Silva wiki, age, dating, partner, net worth, family, facts
- Democrats react to Trump indictment: ‘The chaos continues’
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Submits Contempt Resolution Against Ex-Trump Investigator – Here’s Why | wayne dupree
- Alan Crone Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, News on 6, Wife, and Net Worth
- Who was Zarin Adatia? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Cause of Death Wikibious