Stonebwoy is undoubtedly a major ambassador for Ghana when it comes to promoting the motherland to the rest of the world.
His music goes all the way to IceLand where very little is expected to be heard from Ghana.
During a recent podcast with Hot97, a major radio station in the United States, Stonebwoy was heard barking aggressively claiming that the popular Ghanaian language Twi has the same dialect as Jamaican Patua.
Indeed, Stonebwoy has taken the opportunity to sell Ghana to the world on the platform as he attempts to emulate the similarities between Twi and Patua.
As expected, netizens reacted:
“Stonebwoy is special. When I travel, I listen to his songs 80% of the time.
“Classic move!! He has my respect!”
“@stonebwoy teaches courses in African anthropology and literature.
Edge Bhim Bhim!!!”
“Make him try big at his fellow small…always Dey big naija artists…”
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
- Jennifer Lawrence gets low-key and laid-back while running errands
- Names and photographs of undercover agents handed over to tech surveillance group shared online | wayne dupree
- Yasiin Bey Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth, Fast Facts
- Who plays Young Reacher in Amazon’s Reacher series?
- LUVMEHAIR Undetectable Lace Wigs | learn more about lace wigs