TV One’s autobiographical series Uncensored returns on April 2, with a new cast of celebrities sharing stories about their lives, careers, and struggles.
The wired network announcement On Tuesday, the new season will kick off with an episode featuring R&B singer Tevin Campbell.
Best known for his 1990s hits “Can We Talk” and “I’m Ready,” Campbell will talk about finding himself, competing for songs with other R&B artists, and being bullied.
Additional episodes will feature Marques Houston, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Eric Benet, Meagan Good and Lil Wayne.
Related story: Stevie J says Swizz Beatz and Timbaland can’t touch him in the studio
Uncensored explores the lives of celebrities as they recount first-hand their accomplishments and the obstacles they faced on the path to success.
Previous episodes have included legendary rapper Trina revealing that her “raunchy” performances had a negative impact on her personal life. R&B singer and reality TV star Keyshia Cole sat down with the show and insisted she was “misunderstood”. Comedian Kym Whitley detailed her feud with Jackée Harry, and Power Star Omari Hardwick has spoken candidly about fatherhood and his family.
The series is produced for TV One by Eric Tomosunas, Keith Neal, James Seppelfrick, Jay Allen and Nikki Byles. Rachel Valley produces for Swirl Films.
Uncensored returns Sunday, April 2 at 10 p.m. ET/9C on TV One.
Below is the episode schedule for the new season:
Tevin Campbell – April 2
Houston Marks – April 9
Sheryl Lee Ralph – April 16
Eric Benet – April 23
Meagan Good – April 30
Lil Wayne – May 7 (season finale)
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree