Nothing makes my blood boil like a freaking Democrat. But the one who was elected for her desire to protect the right to abortion? Rot in Hell, representing Cotham! Via Yahoo News:
Shortly before 10 p.m. Wednesday night, North Carolina State Rep. Tricia Cotham (R) voted for a 12-week abortion ban, which has been debated in secret and could devastate access to through the South. (The bill passed the State House, though one vote shy of a veto-proof majority because another Republican did not vote.)
A Republican banning abortion is not news, but Cotham only joined the GOP when she mysteriously switched parties in April. Making the decision all the more puzzling, in January of this year she co-sponsored a bill to codify the protections of Roe v. Wade in state law, which would prohibit the state from prohibiting abortion before fetal viability (about 24 weeks). And in 2015, Cotham spoke in the House about her own medically necessary abortion following a miscarriage. “This decision was up to me, my husband, my doctor and my God. It wasn’t up to any of you in this chamber,” Cotham said of opposing an anti-abortion bill.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree