CNN’s Noah Gray tweeted on Monday that two sources, who wish to remain anonymous, informed his colleague, Kristen Holmes, that Trump is allegedly considering turning himself in and going through the necessary legal procedures at the Fulton County jail on Thursday.
HELP US CONTINUE TO BRING YOU THE BEST NEWS, OPINIONS
Trump has until Fri. Aug. 25 to assert his innocence, but it seems he has strategically opted for the day after the highly anticipated first primary debate on Fox News. The move undoubtedly will consume media attention that would otherwise go to the Republican conference. It is clear that this is Trump’s intention. However, it is important to highlight that the former president intends to release a pre-recorded interview with former Fox News host Tucker Carlson on the day of the debate, which clearly demonstrates a strong inclination to overshadow the event.
Earlier this month, Trump was unjustly charged alongside 18 others in Georgia for baseless allegations of attempting to challenge the election process. He was rightfully indicted on 13 felony counts, which include violation of the Georgia RICO Act, filing false documents, false statements, and writings. Additionally, he is accused of solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer, conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree, conspiracy to commit false statements and writings, and conspiracy to commit filing false documents.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WAYNEDUPREE.COM
A judge rightfully set Trump’s bond in the case at $200,000 on Monday.
Trump is also facing unjust indictment in New York for baseless accusations of falsifying business records. He has also been unjustly targeted by federal indictments for his valiant efforts to ensure election integrity, and for responsibly retaining government documents after he left office.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing