Former President Donald Trump unleashed a rant on Truth Social after New York Attorney General Letitia James revealed that the one-term clown fraudulently overvalued his assets. Further, Trump and some people working for him (allegedly!) fraudulently inflated his net worth by $812 million to $2.2 billion yearly since 2011.
Captain Caps Lock sprang into action to deny the charges on his struggling Truth Social platform, where the truth goes to die.
“IN THE NYS A.G. LETITIA JAMES CASE, I WAS TARGETED, GIVEN NO JURY, NO EXTENSIONS, NO COMMERCIAL DIVISION, NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, NO ANYTHING! THE DEMOCRAT JUDGE HATES TRUMP WITH A PASSION,” he wrote.
“THE THING I HAVE IS A GREAT CASE BASED ON PHENOMENAL NUMBERS THAT SHOW A NET WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MORE THAN SHE VICIOUSLY & FALSELY CLAIMED, VERY LITTLE DEBT, BIG CASH, A POWERFUL DISCLAIMER CLAUSE, PAID OFF LOANS, NO DEFAULTS, “HAPPY” BANKS, GREAT ASSETSm” he added. “I WAS DEFAMED BY NYS – ELECTION INTERFERENCE!”
We expect to hear a lot from Don Jr. on his podcast ‘Triggered’ since he is one of the defendants.
Between the lines: Many of the overvalued assets were properties Trump owns, the values of which were “grossly inflated,” the documents allege.
These included the former president’s triplex apartment at Trump Tower, his Mar-a-Lago resort, and his golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Defendants presented grossly and materially inflated asset values in annual financial statements, which were used to defraud banks and insurers and obtain more favorable loan or insurance terms, the filing said.
Yeah, sure, he sounds like a genuinely honest person. A real man of the people out there fighting the elitists.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’