According to the poll, the former president is supported by 56% of Republican and Republican-leaning respondents. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who officially launched his bid for the White House on Wednesday, trails him by 31 points.
Since the end of March, Trump’s support has increased by 9 points, while that of DeSantis has decreased by 8 points over the same period. Twelve other GOP candidates, both potential and declared, received just 3% or less, leaving only the two Republicans in the lead.
In the fictional rematch between Trump and Biden, Biden narrowly defeats Trump with 48% of the vote to Trump’s 46%. Since the end of March, this division has not changed.
In the hypothetical scenario of an electoral contest between DeSantis and Biden, DeSantis wins over Biden by a very slim margin; gathering barely 47% of the total votes against 46% for Biden. However, the difference conveniently falls within the survey’s margin of error, which sits at 2.4 percentage points.
According to a recent poll, the majority of Americans, a staggering 65%, strongly believe that President Joe Biden, who is currently 78, is simply too old to serve a second consecutive term. For many voters, this level of concern about a presidential candidate’s age is nothing new, and it’s not entirely surprising that those concerns have been reignited as the president’s announcement for the 2024 elections is getting closer and closer.
Despite being only a few years younger than Joe Biden, Donald Trump is considered a potential candidate for re-election by nearly 59% of those polled. An individual’s actual age, however, is not the only factor that determines eligibility. Political experience, health, achievements and public opinion are among other important factors that must be taken into account.
From May 18-22, a survey was conducted of 1,616 self-identified registered voters. The survey had a margin of error of 3.8 percentage points for its 669 Republican and Republican voters who participated.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing