Abigail Jo Shry, of Alvin, Texas, is facing federal charges for (allegedly!) threatening to kill Judge Tanya S. Chutkan and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX). Chutkan is overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election fraud case.
She threatened “all people in the LGBTQ community,” and anyone who goes after the twice-impeached four times indicted disgraced one-term president. And she said, “If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b—h. … You will be targeted personally, publicly, your family, all of it.”
WASHINGTON — A Texas woman faces federal charges for allegedly threatening to kill the judge overseeing former President Donald Trump’s election fraud case and a Democratic member of Congress earlier this month.
In a criminal complaint filed Friday, federal investigators say Abigail Jo Shry, of Alvin, Texas, left a voicemail on Aug. 5 threatening to kill U.S. District Judge Tanya S. Chutkan and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX). News of the complaint was first reported Wednesday evening by Bloomberg Law.
According to the complaint, Shry admitted to Department of Homeland Security investigators she left the voicemail, which began, “Hey you stupid slave” followed by a racial epithet and then proceeded to threaten to kill anyone who went after Trump. That list included Chutkan, Lee, “all Democrats in Washington D.C. and all people in the LGBTQ community,” investigators wrote.
“You are in our sights, we want to kill you,” Shry allegedly said at one point, later adding, “If Trump doesn’t get elected in 2024, we are coming to kill you, so tread lightly, b****.”
Trump has publically lashed out at Judge Churkan on Truth Social. Trump supporters are now doxxing Fulton County grand jurors on Truth Social. What a hot mess. And I’m sure that it’s just a coincidence that Shry (enjoy jail, btw) threatened two Black women while using racist rhetoric just after Trump blasted the “RIGGERS” on Truth Social. Make an example out of her, please.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’