President Trump used social media to announce the cancellation, stating that the information he intended to share would be included in official legal documents.
HELP US CONTINUE TO BRING YOU THE BEST NEWS, OPINIONS
In a post on Truth Social, Trump stated that his lawyers would delay the release of the report on the alleged election fraud in the Georgia 2020 presidential election. Instead, they plan to present the evidence in formal legal filings as they seek to dismiss the indictment. Trump also criticized the District Attorney for seeking publicity and campaign finance while overseeing an area with high rates of murder and violent crime in Atlanta. Hence, the News Conference is no longer required.
Trump also expressed his belief that the report should clear the 18 individuals named in Monday’s indictment who are currently facing separate charges. The indictment also named other individuals, such as Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, and Mark Meadows, who served as his lawyers and former White House chief of staff, respectively. The anticipated press briefing was scheduled for August 21 in Bedminster, New Jersey.
The indictment, consisting of 41 counts, was released shortly before midnight on the previous Monday. It charges the defendants with engaging in an illegal conspiracy to establish and partake in a “criminal enterprise” subsequent to Donald Trump’s defeat in the 2020 Georgia election. Trump was indicted on 13 counts, including charges of racketeering.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM WAYNEDUPREE.COM
Trump has been indicted for the fifth time, although this indictment is only the fourth in a criminal case. Special counsel Jack Smith issued a superseding indictment in his federal investigation concerning President Trump’s handling of classified documents.
The cancellation coincides with the Trump legal team’s request to postpone his trial in Washington, D.C. until 2026, citing the need for sufficient time to review all pertinent evidence. Trump has entered a not guilty plea for all charges except in Georgia, where he has not yet entered a plea.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing