Tom Jackson, who appeared on the show’s first episode, died on March 3 at age 63 after a battle with gland cancer. His death was announced on the show’s Instagram account.
“It’s with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to a member of our Queer Eye family,” read the show’s March 8 post, accompanied by several snapshots of Tom on the show. “Rest in peace, Tom Jackson.”
Cast member Tan France posted an Instagram comment. “Such incredibly sad news,”
Jackson was part of the show’s 2018 reboot. In an episode titled, “You Can’t Fix Ugly,” he talked about his battle with lupus. After undergoing his makeover, he briefly rekindled a relationship with his ex-wife.
An obituary on his death asked fans to rewatch episode one of the reboot in lieu of flowers.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing