Timothée Chalamet will show a new talent when it becomes Bob Dylan in an upcoming biopic – his singing skills.
The 27 year old player bones and all The actor signed on to portray the legendary musician in 2020. However, we soon learned there would be a wait for filming to begin.
Two years later, Timothy provided an update, confirming he was preparing for the challenging role. Now, it looks like that prep work could have involved singing lessons.
In a new interview, the film’s director shared some news about Timothyand confirmed when filming was to begin.
Learn more about the new development in Timothée Chalamet’s biopic Bob Dylan…
At a recent event, the director James Mangold provided an update on the biopic and hinted at what the movie might entail. This included a big reveal about the cast, which will apparently portray music legends including Joan Baez, Woody Guthrie And Pete Seeger next to Bob.
More importantly, when asked if Timothy was signed in the film, the director told Collider that “of course” he would be.
james also stated that filming is currently scheduled to begin in August 2023. We’ll update you on any developments as we learn more about the project.
Did you know that Timothy has recently been linked to a major celebrity?
Press play on the James Mangold interview below to learn more about the film…
Post source: Justjared
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree