By posting a video in which her baby belly is clearly visible, Ghanaian media star Tima Kumkum has validated persistent rumors that she was pregnant during her wedding.
In the most recent video, Tima can be seen walking into work while sporting clothing that plainly reveals her growing belly.
Tima took care to make it clear to everyone that she is actually expecting yet another kid.
The adored media personality’s nuptials sparked rumors that she was expecting a child a few weeks ago.
Several pictures showed her with a belly that appeared to be fairly pregnant, but there was no word on the rumored good news.
She probably didn’t want to admit she became pregnant before her wedding since she would have been ridiculed for it and told her partner was only marrying her because of it.
But now that she’s married, she doesn’t hesitate to confirm the information.
See what’s below.
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife