TikTok troublemaker Mizzy has been arrested by police for allegedly ‘breaching a court order’ after the teen was given a slap on the wrist for his vile home invasion ‘pranks’ in London.
The 18-year-old tearaway, whose real name is Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, was filmed this morning being detained by a plain-clothes officer on what appeared to be the roof of a building behind an Iceland shop.
Wearing a green and yellow vest and black jogging bottoms, the social media prankster looked shocked as he was led away in handcuffs by the cop.
Confirming the arrest, a spokesman for the Met Police told MailOnline: ‘On Friday, 26 May, officers arrested an 18-year-old man on suspicion of breach of a Criminal Behaviour Order. He has been taken into custody. Enquiries are ongoing.’
It comes after Mizzy and his pal called their detractors ‘Karens’ and vowed ‘we’re gonna keep doing what we’re doing’ just hours after the ringleader got a slap on the wrist for his slew of social media ‘pranks’.
Mizzy, was issued with a two-year criminal behaviour order for the stunts, which saw him charging through the homes of unsuspecting London families.
But he sparked outrage after bragging ‘UK laws are weak, simple as’ when discussing how he was able to get off so lightly with the bizarre stunts as he was grilled by Piers Morgan in a TV interview.
Mizzy, whose real name is Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, was filmed this morning being detained by a plain-clothes officer on what appeared to be the roof of a building
The Met Police told MailOnline that ‘officers arrested an 18-year-old man on suspicion of breach of a Criminal Behaviour Order’. Pictured is Mizzy being led away in handcuffs
The order included that he must not directly or indirectly post videos on to social media without the documented consent of the people featured in the content, that he must not trespass into private property, and that he must not attend the Westfield Centre in Stratford.
In footage posted on Twitter yesterday afternoon, O’Garro claims all his old videos have been ‘blowing up’. ‘You guys are on social media giving me what I want, you’re commenting on these videos, you’re engaging, you’re posting me more, sharing me everywhere.’
A friend who features in the eight minute clip with him, appears to reference an incident during which a court heard O’Garro walked into a family home pretending he was trying to find a study group. The friend describes the incident as ‘old’ saying ‘the time has passed’.
The friend adds: ‘Everyone who’s calling for the Metropolitan Police to get involved, you’re just bugging, all of you Karens bro, we’re gonna be outside, we’re gonna be doing what we’re doing. We’re not trying to harm anyone, we’re not trying to do nothing, you lot keep hating, you’re helping us.’
O’Garro is the menace behind a series of spoofs including stealing a woman’s dog, ripping up library books and jumping into strangers’ cars.
The 18-year-old tearaway, whose real name is Bacari-Bronze O’Garro, was filmed on Friday morning being detained by a plain-clothes officer on the roof of a building. He is pictured in a video on Thursday
His friend says ‘all of you Karens bro, we’re gonna be outside, we’re gonna be doing what we’re doing’
On his way to an interview with Piers Morgan on Wednesday night, O’Garro bragged the journalist was ‘going to try and catch me out, but I’ve got plans for him’.
He bragged ‘UK laws are weak, simple as’ when discussing how he was able to get off so lightly with the bizarre stunts as he was grilled by Morgan.
‘Mizzy’ also appeared in a slew of videos shared across social media just hours after he was slapped on the wrist for staging a series of vile pranks.
In a number of clips uploaded across several social media accounts, one of which is his Twitter account set up in May last year, O’Garro is seen cycling into the back of a Sainsbury’s storeroom where customers should not go, much to the confusion of staff.
He posted videos of the same ‘prank’ at a McDonald’s and a Greggs – filming himself as he walked into the staff areas at the back of the shops before posing.
And yesterday morning he shared footage of himself on Twitter where he rides the top of a moving bus.
O’Garro shared a clip on Twitter on Thursday where he rode the top of a moving bus
O’Garro appeared in a video on a TikTok account where he was cycling inside a Sainsbury’s
In another video, O’Garro claimed that the police will never get him
During a feisty interview where the pair continued to interrupt each other throughout, Morgan listed the numerous extreme pranks O’Garro has carried out.
‘You go up and take a dog from an elderly woman, you leapfrog over the top of an orthodox Jewish man standing at the side of the road minding his business. You go up to women in the street and say, ‘do you want to die?”
At one point the Talk TV presenter then asked: ‘A lot of the stuff that you do could have consequences far more serious but you don’t care do you, as long as you get a laugh?’
O’Garro replied: ‘Of course I care… I have remorse.’ He then said he is his ‘own person’ and ‘I am legally an adult now so I can do what I want’.
Morgan ended the interview by saying: ‘You’re just a complete moron.’ He added: ‘For the record, he wasn’t paid for this.’
The 18-year-old appeared at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday and admitted failing to comply with a community protection notice. He was fined £200 and will have to pay an £80 surcharge with £85 in prosecution costs.
O’Garro, from Hackney, east London, was also issued with a criminal behaviour order, which means he can never upload a video again without the permission of all those appearing in it.
But he said the police will never get him in a new video just minutes after he was issued the order and fined hundreds of pounds – as he battled it out with Piers Morgan during an interview on TV.
Just minutes after leaving court, O’Garro created a new TikTok account and posted a video saying: ‘Hello world I’m back and I’m taking over this, yeah… The feds thought they can have me, but where am I? We outside every time.’
At 7pm he then posted another TikTok, saying: ‘Hello world. You guys have all fallen to my plan. Right now I’m on the way to Piers Morgan. He’s gonna try and catch me out but I’ve got plans for him. I’ve got something for him, yeah.’
Speaking to Piers Morgan on Talk TV the prankster was asked: ‘What has been motivating you to terrorise the people around where you live?’
He replied: ‘I wouldn’t really call it terrorising, I’ll just call it more having fun.’
O’Garro at Thames Magistrates’ Court where he was charged with failing to comply with a community protection notice
The 18-year-old posted a ‘prank’ video where he entered a private home without permission
Discussing the prank where he walked into a random woman’s house, O’Garro said: ‘You see this situation that blew up on the internet walking into random houses, the next day I apologised to the woman because I felt bad.
‘That was more of a spur of the moment thing, I got spurred on and my ego got a hold of me. I realised that at that moment and that’s why I went to apologise the next day.’
O’Garro then later claimed: ‘Hate brings money. Hate brings likes, brings views – it doesn’t matter.’
O’Garro can be seen holding his hands out as he walked out of Thames Magistrates’ Court
He then turns and looks at the camera, smiling and laughing
He was fined £200 and will have to pay an £80 surcharge with £85 in prosecution costs
O’Garro appeared in court wearing a black hoodie and a face mask. He spoke only to confirm his name, age and address, and to admit to one count of failing to comply with a community protection notice.
Varinder Hayre, prosecuting, told the court that O’Garro was issued with a community protection notice on May 11 last year, and that two of its conditions were that he not trespass on to private property.
Ms Hayre said that he then breached that notice by entering a home on May 15 this year.
‘He went to the home address of the victim,’ she said.
‘The woman was cleaning the patio when he entered her home. Mr O’Garro walked into the property and walked down the stairs. He was stopped by the homeowner. Mr O’Garro went to the living room and sat on the sofa.
‘He was asked to leave multiple times by both the victim and her husband. He ignored their request and carried on walking in their home address. The following day it turned out that he had filmed the whole incident.
‘It had been circulated on social media. The victim was unaware that Mr O’Garro was recording the incident. He captured the faces of her husband and children. She strongly feels he put her family at risk.’
Lee Sergent, defending, said: ‘The first thing to say on Mr O’Garro’s behalf is that he is sorry. He never intended to cause any distress or upset by his actions. It is fair to say that he believed what he was doing was a harmless prank.
In one of his videos he can be seen saying: ‘Walking into random houses, let’s go’
In another one of his TikTok ‘pranks’, O’Garro walked up to women in public pretending they were his mother
As part of another ‘prank’, the TikToker stole a woman’s dog who was sitting in the park
O’Garro, known on social media as ‘Mizzy’, featured in one of his friend’s TikTok videos and it appears as if he is being arrested
The 18-year-old turns and walks away into another room with police by his side
‘He has now had the opportunity to reflect and realises that what he did was very stupid and very wrong and acknowledges it must have been extremely upsetting for the family whose house he entered.’
Mr Sergent added: ‘The problem with social media is that content is celebrated not based on its quality or social value but on the quantity of likes and followers.
‘He was egged on to a certain degree to do ever more content to gain more likes and followers.’
District Judge Charlotte Crangle said: ‘I have seen the footage and I can see exactly why the people who lived in that house were so upset and distressed on that day.
‘I am reassured by the fact that you have expressed remorse, and have gone back and apologised to them. I hope that time in custody has given you time to reflect on your behaviour.’
The criminal behaviour order imposed by the court means O’Garro cannot upload any video content on to social media without the consent of those in the videos and he must not trespass on any private property.
Detective Chief Superintendent James Conway of the Central East Command Unit added: ‘I do not underestimate the widespread upset, distress and concern that these videos caused.
‘Some people have referred to these as ‘prank’ videos, but I hope that this significant development demonstrates just how seriously we have been taking this investigation since this footage began circulating online.’
Earlier this week the Met Police said in a statement: ‘The arrest follows an investigation into social media footage which featured a number of incidents, including apparently unsolicited approaches made towards members of the public in the street or on transport, and entering addresses without the apparent permission of the owners.’
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree