Three people killed, two injured in Kansas City bar shooting
- The shooting happened at the Klymax Lounge in Kansas City, Missouri, shortly before 1:25 a.m. Sunday.
- One person died inside the bar; another died outside the building and a third died after being rushed to hospital
- Two other people are being treated in hospital – one was in critical condition and the other in stable condition
Three people are dead and two others are hospitalized after a shooting at a bar in Kansas City, Missouri in the early hours of the morning.
The shooting happened at the Klymax Lounge on Indiana Avenue shortly before 1:25 a.m. One victim is believed to have died inside the bar while the second was shot outside the building, said department officer Donna Drake. Kansas City Police Department, to the Washington Post.
A third person died in hospital. One of the injured is in critical condition and the other is stable, cops said.
The victims were all adults, police said, but their ages and identities were not immediately available.
Homicide detectives and crime scene investigators were at the scene early Sunday.
The club, located in a residential area, was formerly known as Club 42 before changing its name to Klymax Lounge.
This is a developing story.
Jackson County Sheriff Darryl Forte shared an image of the police response after three people were killed and two people injured in a shooting at the Klymax Lounge in Kansas City on Sunday.
- Nicole Da Silva wiki, age, dating, partner, net worth, family, facts
- Democrats react to Trump indictment: ‘The chaos continues’
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Submits Contempt Resolution Against Ex-Trump Investigator – Here’s Why | wayne dupree
- Alan Crone Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, News on 6, Wife, and Net Worth
- Who was Zarin Adatia? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Cause of Death Wikibious