Kari Lake’s candidate for governor of Arizona joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss President Trump’s witch hunt and his election legal battle. The Arizona Supreme Court granted a “smoking gun” ballot signature verification component of Lake’s team suit. Now Maricopa County is doing everything in its power to slow down and stop the Kari Lake team from reviewing the ballots. What are they hiding?
“They had to bring in Covid to push the drop boxes to push the mail into the ballots,” Lake told Bannon.
- Nicole Da Silva wiki, age, dating, partner, net worth, family, facts
- Democrats react to Trump indictment: ‘The chaos continues’
- Rep. Matt Gaetz Submits Contempt Resolution Against Ex-Trump Investigator – Here’s Why | wayne dupree
- Alan Crone Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, News on 6, Wife, and Net Worth
- Who was Zarin Adatia? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Cause of Death Wikibious