Boris Epshteyn, senior adviser to President Trump, joins Steve Bannon’s WarRoom to discuss the ongoing conflict in Ukraine and call for a resolution which he says is the only candidate who can achieve this is President Trump. Epshteyn also breaks down President Trump’s witch hunt. Congressional investigations are intensifying as the threat of a potential arrest grows from SDNY.
“There is no misdemeanor, no error, no felony, no Manhattan cases or other hoaxes,” Epshteyn says in describing the cases presented.
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree