The future of “Yellowjackets” had been secured prior to the Season 2 premiere, but these significant numbers are likely to shed some light and strengthen the future of the series. Season 3 of “Yellowjackets” was greenlit in December 2022, likely thanks to its strong Season 1 numbers, which Deadline reported drew 5 million viewers weekly. Critical acclaim and seven Emmy nominations wouldn’t have hurt its chances either. Viewers probably won’t see Season 3 until 2024, but at least they know more is guaranteed.
This gives the show’s producers plenty of time to craft the overall story and creative leeway to plan ahead. And that also means viewers probably don’t have to worry about the show’s rug being pulled from them and they’ll find out what other horrible things have happened in the woods to our not-so-fair teen football team. . .
- Terrifying moment the plane door opens in the air as the traveler grabs the emergency exit lever
- B2K Singer Raz B Shown In Disturbing Hospital Rooftop Video
- Ivory Hecker Bio, Age, Height, Family, Husband, Ivory Media LLC
- Ted Lasso season 3 episode 12 release date: when is it coming out?
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac | wayne dupree