Dave Walsh, energy consultant and former president of Mitsubishi Power Systems, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the radical scapegoating policies of environmentalism that have seeped into the United States. It breaks down the agenda behind net zero carbon and how it is unrealistic and unsustainable for any free nation.
“Regional and national utilities are all doing the same thing. They are no longer building capacity on their neighbors… They are moving a lot of coal and nuclear assets with part-time intermittent renewables, driving down electricity across the board.
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife