Peter Navarro, former director of trade and manufacturing policy under President Trump, joins Steve Bannon’s WarRoom to discuss a possible interest rate hike and the financial disaster caused by Joe Biden. The collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and the bailout debate has caused a sharp decline in the economy and the stock market in which the deplorables will bear the brunt. As with Covid, the elites continue to profit from the disaster as Goldman Sachs mulls a $100m payout following the collapse of the SVB.
“Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is not going to hike rates aggressively anymore because of what’s happened. The curious thing, Steve, is that this week the European Central Bank is facing exactly the same decision.
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing