Newsweek opinion writer Josh Hammer joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss the culture war, Tik Tok and transgender advocacy. He dives into the recent backlash Bud Light faced over a marketing campaign featuring transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney that cost the company billions in revenue. The power of the American people to repel woke corporatism has been evidenced by the revenue losses. Hammer explains how this rejection as well as politics can be used to combat leftist ideology.
“It’s really the epitome of performative signaling of corporate virtue… It was a pretty organic uplift that, as you said, caused Anheuser-Busch to lose about $4-5 billion in capitalization stock market.”
- Mitch Blacher ABC7, NBC10, Bio, Age, Wife, Family, Height, Salary
- I don’t like the way Olamide and Asake top the leaderboard – Odumodublvck
- Aritzia doesn’t have private mirrors in its dressing rooms, and a lot of people don’t like it
- Rosemary Connors NBC, Bio, Age, Twin Brother, Husband, Baby
- John Farley Bio, Wiki, Age, Family, WOLO-TV, Wife, Salary, and Net Worth