Over the course of over two months, a Kenyan chef has eclipsed Hilda Baci’s record-breaking cooking time of 93 hours and 11 minutes, which was recognized by Guinness World Records.
Chef Maliha Mohammed has officially set a new record by tirelessly cooking for a continuous 95-hour period, beginning her marathon cooking venture on August 11th.
Maliha announced her accomplishment on Tuesday by posting a unique flyer with the bold words “NEW WORLD RECORD” on it.
“@seagasltd,” she wrote. Yes, we succeeded! The town’s home kitchen cooking marathon has a new world record holder. Thank you for your assistance.
Recall that Nigerian chef Hilda Baci, who cooked for 93 hours and 11 minutes on her own, entered the Guinness Book of Records.
Check out the article by Kenyan Chef Maliha below;
Videos that were posted online showed her admirers surrounding her as soon as she turned off the gas, bursting in jubilant yells and applause.
Check out the video below or visit OccupyGh.com for more videos & Kindly Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to see more viral, educative & exclusive videos.
What’s your thought on this piece, we welcome your views in the comment section below:
Tap To Join Our WhatsApp Community
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife