Brent Terhune gives an accounting of the Montgomery Boat Brawl, including the Black Aquaman to Otis Redding throwing a chair onto the dock of the bay. But that’s the sort of thing that can happen if you get between a white man and his boat. Terhune does make a valid point which is that everyone is overlooking the real victim of that melee – the boat.
And in a direct message to Brent: Tots and chairs to your lost loved one – the SS MAGAritaville.
Open thread below…
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing