Robert Reich breaks down the top five lies that wealthy corporations and CEOs tell about unions. Why are they so against unions? Because, to quote Thomas Donahue, “The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.” Corporations and CEOs will do anything they can to maximize the bottom line and increase their own wealth, even if it means screwing over their own employees, who are the one that actually produce the wealth.
Never forget that even if you don’t belong to a union yourself, they are still benefiting you. So if you can, get out on Monday and visit your local Labor Day celebration. And whether or not you belong to a union, don’t forget to thank a union member.
Open thread below…
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing