Nikki DeLoach is married to Ryan Goodell, a name ’90s kids might remember from the boy band Take 5. DeLoach began her love story with the singer in 1999, and a decade later, they were married. Together, they have two children, son William, who they call “Hudson,” and his younger brother Bennett.
Andrew Walker’s wife is Cassandra Troy, a business owner and actress as well. Walker met Troy in 2004, and the duo quickly bonded over a shared passion for nature and all things outdoorsy. After tying the knot in 2012 by eloping, the Canadian natives welcomed two sons, West and Wolf, born in 2015 and 2019, respectively.
Both couples moved from their hometowns to Los Angeles, California, land of Hollywood. The pair divulged that they don’t just team up for filming, but hang out with each other, a benefit of living in such close proximity. DeLoach stated to Us Weekly about Hallmark Media stars, “We hang out together. We do life together. We work together.”
Post source: The List
- Millionaire Gianluca Vacchi wiki, bio, net worth, height, wife, girlfriend, daughter.
- Rubio to outlaw migrants with CCP ties from receiving asylum in new bill
- NHS strikes see man’s life-changing op cancelled TWICE
- Who’s Carlos Vela’s ex-girlfriend, actress Altair Jarabo from “Por amar sin ley”? Wiki
- How police pointed finger at WRONG suspect over Jill Dando murder: Detective tells new documentary wrongly convicted Barry George ‘fit the category’ of ‘infatuated, obsessed, loner, psychopath’ cops thought was behind killing