The Department’s Friday unveiling of a 37-count indictment against former President Donald Trump over his handling of sensitive data has reignited concerns that Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden have been treated differently in their cases. similar. Starting in November last year, special counsel Jack Smith began investigating the former president, and in August 2022 the FBI searched his Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago, in anticipation of his appointment, looking for any secret documents he may have removed. of the White House.
- Bless This TV Series’ Beautiful, Bonkers Twists
- Fraudulent Forms Frenzy: Michigan Officials Seek FBI Help in 2020 Voter Registration Investigation | Wayne Dupree
- Keith Thompson Bio, Wiki, Age, Wife, WWMT-TV, and Net Worth
- Body Language Expert Notices Meghan Markle Become ‘Nervous’ When She Wasn’t Getting Prince Harry’s Full Attention and Had to ‘Take a Backseat’
- The Project stars poke fun at their own network after sharing footage of a woman snubbing a Channel 10 reporter ‘because they’re not from Channel Seven’