Famous Nigerian singer, politician and clergyman, Bankole Wellington, better known as Banky W, has seemingly responded to the cheating allegations against him.
Recall, INFORMATION NIGERIA earlier reported that the controversial blog, Gistlover, insinuated that the singer was cheating on his wife, actress Adesua Etomi-Wellington with her former signer, Niyola.
But addressing his congregation at Waterbrooks Church in Lagos on Sunday, the singer-turned-preacher said the rumors were orchestrated by satanic elements who do not want his members listening to his Sunday sermon.
READ ALSO: Banky W accused of cheating on his wife Adesua Etomi, is expecting a child with singer Niyiola
Banky W further insinuated that circumstances occurred which almost caused him to miss the opportunity to present the finale of the day’s show titled “The Prison of Pornography”.
Opening the topic, Banky W said: ‘The devil really didn’t want you to hear this message. In fact, he didn’t want us to get into this series at all. But the devil is a liar and God is in control.
“The devil does not want us to be free; the bible says, ‘the thief only comes to steal, kill and destroy. The only people who can never be set free are those who didn’t realize they were in bondage.
He went on to address the topic of “pornography” as a sensitive issue while pointing out how many preachers intentionally refuse to talk about it. He did, however, recount that he was once a prisoner in the adult film cage.
Watch the video below:
“If I don’t thank God for anything in my life, I thank God for this woman”
– Banky W. pic.twitter.com/zPgTrGSqa5
– 🐬 @𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗯𝗼𝘆 (@OneJoblessBoy) June 25, 2023
- Alicia Roman (NBC 5) Wiki Biography, nationality, kids, husband, salary
- Is Miguel Leon Tyson, Mike Tyson’s Real son?
- Emily Elizabeth In Bedroom Bikini Is ‘The Perfect Woman’
- Republican Debate Viewership Dips: Second Event Draws Only 9.5 Million Audience | Wayne Dupree
- Meet Helen Willink, Ex-SEAL Jocko Willink’s Wife